Burada çocuklarında hoşuna gidecek farklı türden hayvanlarla ilgili şakaları ve bilmeceleri göreceksiniz.
Filler, kediler, balıklar, kuşlar, inekler ve daha fazlası. Okuyun ve arkadaşınızın tahminlerini isteyin…
Why do bees hum? Because they don’t know the words.
- Why do birds fly south for the winter? Because it’s too far to walk.
- What goes up slowly and comes down quickly? An elephant in a lift.
- Why is there a crab in prison? Because he kept pinching things!
- What do you call a brainy insect? A spelling bee.
- Why did the man throw the butter out the window? Because he wanted to see butterfly.
- What happened to the cat that swallowed a ball of wool? She had mittens.
- How do porcupines kiss each other? Very carefully.
- What do you give an elephant with big feet? Plenty of room!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
- Why does everyone love cats? Because they’re purr-fect!
- Where do cows go with their friends? The moooovies!
- How do you keep an elephant in suspense? I’ll tell you tomorrow.
- What do you call a fly without wings? A walk.