Evet işinizin arda kalan zamanında veya sınıfta güzel vakit geçirmeye ne dersiniz.
İşte size hoşunuza gidecek harika deyimler, gülmenizi sağlayacak farklı türde söylemler. Okuyun paylaşın…
So English, I fancy you all agree, is the funniest language you ever did see.
- English might be the most widespread language in the world but there’s still no ham in hamburger, no egg in eggplant and neither pine nor apple in pineapple.
- The thing you’re looking for is always found in the last place you look.
- What did the man who walked into a bar say? Ouch!
- Why did the boy eat his homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
- What are two things people never eat before breakfast? Lunch and dinner.
- Why is the number six so scared? Because seven eight nine!
- If the plural of man is always called men, why shouldn’t the plural of pan be called pen?
- If we are the human race, then who is winning?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables then what on earth do humanitarians eat?!
- Some writing tips:
- Exaggeration is a trillion times worse than understatement.
- Rhetorical questions, who needs them?
- When writing in English, contractions shouldn’t be used.
- Stop using exclamation marks!!!