Beyninizi yoracak komik İngilizce bilmeceler burada. Bilmecelerde hiç beklemediğin cevaplar alacaksın. Eğlenceli bir bölüm yeni kelimeler öğrenmene de yardımcı olacak.
What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A clock
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? Short
- What word begins and ends with an ‘e’ but only has one letter? Envelope
- What has a neck but no head? A bottle
- What type of cheese is made backwards? Edam
- What gets wetter as it dries? A towel
- Why did the boy bury his flashlight? Because the batteries died.
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water? The C
- What starts with a ‘P’, ends with an ‘E’ and has thousands of letters? The Post Office!
- What has to be broken before you can use it? An egg
- Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago? Because he’s still living!
- What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it? A teapot
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet? There are 18: 3 in ‘the’, 7 in ‘English’ and 8 in ‘alphabet’.
- Which month has 28 days? All of them of course!