Bu oyunu aslında birçok yabancı dil öğretmeni sınıfında oynamaktadır. Her zaman eğlenceli ve hareketli bir kelime oyunu. Uygun zamanlarda sınıfı hareketlendirmek için kullanabilirsiniz. Her seviye de oynanabilir.
There isn’t an EFL teacher I know who doesn’t use this game in the classroom. Board Race is a fun game that is used for revising vocabulary, whether it be words from the lesson you’ve just taught or words from a lesson you taught last week. It can also be used at the start of the class to get students active. It is a great way of testing what your students already know about the subject you’re about to teach.
- Why use it? Revising vocabulary; grammar
- Who it’s best for: Appropriate for all levels and ages
How to play:
First, watch this helpful video of real teachers using this game in the classroom .
- Split the class into two teams and give each team a colored marker.
- If you have a very large class, it may be better to split the students into teams of 3 or 4.
- Draw a line down the middle of the board and write a topic at the top.
- The students must then write as many words as you require related to the topic in the form of a relay race.
- Each team wins one point for each correct word. Any words that are unreadable or misspelled are not counted.