Name of Game:
Assebly Line Monster
Number of Students:
Learn and practice body parts by drawing monsters
- Make sure each student has a piece of paper/notebook
- Ask one student a ‘How many?’ question such as, ‘How many heads does it have?’
- Ask follow up questions like:
- Is it big/tall?
- Does is have a round head, a big head, a beard, etc
- Once decided everyone draws the monster
- Move on to the next student and ask another question
- Keep going until everyone has drawn a monster
- Let students take the drawings home for coloring
- Have students explain their pictures with other students
This is a good lesson to teach about body parts. Use listen and repeat to help reinforce the parts of the body. You can also have students touch the part of their body as they say it. Share the art by putting the pictures up on the wall.